I'm Sorry - Season 2
The events of the comic series begin again to reflect many of the strong events of the second season. The season opens with Andrea and Mike looking at each other for a change in their relationship and struggle to return to the right path that seems missing for some time. On the other hand, Andrea tries to tell you that there is a negative aspect to having a child who can read, which is strange.
- Episode 01: Quietly Bleeding
- Episode 02: These Are My Fingers
- Episode 03: Barbara T. Warren
- Episode 04: Couple's Massage
- Episode 05: Extra Boobs
- Episode 06: The Small of My Back
- Episode 07: Little Louse on the Prairie
- Episode 08: Sophie's Choice
- Episode 09: Miss Diana Ross
- Episode 10: New York vs. LA
I'm Sorry S02E10
I'm Sorry S02E09
I'm Sorry S02E08
I'm Sorry S02E07
I'm Sorry S02E06
I'm Sorry S02E05
I'm Sorry S02E04
I'm Sorry S02E03
I'm Sorry S02E02
I'm Sorry S02E01
Actors Of "I'm Sorry - Season 2"
Characters Of "I'm Sorry - Season 2"
Critics Of "I'm Sorry - Season 2"
January 11, 2019 This is, for better or worse, a going style of comedy, which has the shape of biting satire but no teeth. I'm Sorry is certainly a more satisfying example of this genre.Read in Source
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...