Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back - Season 2, Episode 02: Shanty on 19th
In the second season, the events seem more exciting and powerful through a new series of powerful surprises with Ramsey. The season opens with new and exciting events where Ramsay will try to bring this failed restaurant to the edge of disaster - all in just 24 hours. Chef Aaron Sanchez stops to give his knowledge of the New Orleans cuisine, while the clock turns and Ramsay and his team turn this restaurant into an amazing renovation, fresh new menu and hope for the future.
- Episode 01: The Trolley Stop Café
- Episode 02: Shanty on 19th
- Episode 03: Vasi's Restaurant and Bar
- Episode 04: Catfish Cabin
- Episode 05: Stone's Throw
- Episode 06: Bayou on the Vine
- Episode 07: Boardwalk 11
- Episode 08: Los Toros Mexican Restaurant
- Episode 09: Social
- Episode 10: M'Dears Bakery & Bistro
Keywords: #Brandon Firby #Christina Wilson #Gordon Ramsay #Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back #Season 2
Actors Of "Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back - Season 2"
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...