ER - Season 8
The dramatic series comes back again in the eighth season, where Weaver returns to the emergency room after a self-imposed sabbatical of three weeks, wondering how her newfound lesbian identity will affect her workplace relationships. Having purposely allowed a mass murderer to die, Greene must keep the secret amidst the scrutiny of his superiors. On the other hand, Carter is overwhelmed by patients from a rock concert riot. Benton's former girlfriend and Reece's mother is killed in a car accident. Newly promoted to chief resident, Chen panics and misdiagnoses a patient. Kovac angers Abby by flirting with a waitress.
- Episode 1 : Four Corners
- Episode 2 : The Longer You Stay
- Episode 3 : Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magic
- Episode 4 : Never Say Never
- Episode 5 : Start All Over Again
- Episode 6 : Supplies and Demands (aka Shadows and Fog)
- Episode 7 : If I Should Fall from Grace
- Episode 8 : Partly Cloudy, Chance of Rain
- Episode 9 : Quo Vadis?
- Episode 10 : I'll Be Home for Christmas
- Episode 11 : Beyond Repair
- Episode 12 : A River in Egypt
- Episode 13 : Damage Is Done
- Episode 14 : A Simple Twist of Fate (aka Seven Sinners)
- Episode 15 : It's All in Your Head
- Episode 16 : Secrets and Lies
- Episode 17 : Bygones
- Episode 18 : Orion in the Sky
- Episode 19 : Brothers & Sisters
- Episode 20 : The Letter
- Episode 21 : On the Beach
- Episode 22 : Lockdown
Actors Of "ER - Season 8"
Characters Of "ER - Season 8"
Creators of "ER - Season 8"
Critics Of "ER - Season 8"
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...